Warranty Terms & conditions.
12 months warranty
The alarm devices sold by Mercari Limited are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 calendar months from date of purchase when used under normal conditions and cared for and maintained by the end user.
If the alarm unit or pendant has a manufacturing defect causing it to fail within the first 12 months of purchase, we will replace it free of charge or refund the purchase price.
If your alarm has stopped working please refer to the ‘Troubleshooting’ section of your User Manual that was included with your alarm and check to see the cause of the failure is not due to incorrect operation, or your personal phone setting issues, lack of credit on your SIM card, or that it can be easily rectified by resetting.
How to claim against your warranty
If after consulting the ‘Troubleshooting’ section the alarm is still not working then please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your purchasing details (Invoice number).
In the event troubleshooting is unsuccessful, the alarm should be returned for a warranty claim assessment. When returning faulty goods, correct customer details are required along with original receipt/paypal transaction number with date of purchase and are to be returned to Mercari Limited postage paid with description of any associated fault.
Circumstances that may void the warranty:
- Damage to the Product due to misuse or abuse;
- Damage due to a broken or misplaced battery seal;
- Products that have been tampered with;
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, cracks or discoloration;
- Batteries or any protective coatings that naturally deteriorates over time;
- Damages caused by: (i) use of the Product outside of its intended use or specification; (ii) improper storage; (iii) contact with liquids other than water; (iv) high temperature; (v)events beyond the reasonable control of Mercari Limited such as floods, earthquake, fire, tornado, etc.; (vi) normal wear and tear; (vii) servicing of the Product by anyone other than Mercari Limited or authorized service centers.
- A Product that has been modified in any manner without the prior authorization from VSN, including duplicated or altered serial numbers, altered labels, broken seals or other evidence of tampering.
If you have any questions about troubleshooting, warranties or support, please contact us in the first instance email@example.com